Taiwan TRIZ Association's Call for Papers
By Jahau Lewis Chen
The Second Annual Conference of the Taiwan TRIZ Association
National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan, December 15, 2007
The Taiwan TRIZ Association announces the call for papers for its second Annual Conference. The aim of this conference is to provide an opportunity for exchanging ideas among the people interested in and working with TRIZ in Taiwan. Additionally this conference provides the opportunity to network and promote the use of TRIZ in both industries and academia.
Suggested topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following.
- TRIZ theory development: new methods, procedures and ideas
- Application of TRIZ in all areas, particularly in patent research, eco-design, product design, Six Sigma, value engineering and machine design
- Education and training of TRIZ: training courses in industries and universities
- TRIZ practices in industry: case studies
- Others: integration with other innovation tools
- August 15, 2007 - Submission of abstract (500 words)
- September 15, 2007 - Notification of acceptance
- October 15, 2007 - Submission of manuscripts
- December 15, 2007 - Conference
The conference language is Chinese. However, English papers and presentations are also welcome.
Submission of Abstracts
All individuals who wish to present papers should submit an abstract (indicating the paper's title and the complete address of the author(s)) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction of Taiwan TRIZ Association
The Taiwan TRIZ Association was established on July 23, 2005. Currently, it has more than 200 members and offers more than 10 TRIZ training courses on different TRIZ topics each year. The Taiwan TRIZ Association is planning to organize an Asia international TRIZ conference in the future.
| Figure 1: The Taiwan TRIZ Association Logo|
(The two Chinese characters in the logo are
pronounced very similar to "TRIZ" and mean
"extracting/acquiring the innovative ideas.")
Report on the First Conference of Taiwan TRIZ Association
National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
October 21, 2006
| Figure 2: Attendees of the First Conference of the Taiwan TRIZ Association |
The First Conference of Taiwan TRIZ Association was held at National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan on October 21, 2006. This conference attracted more than 140 participants. A total of 41 papers were presented at the conference covering a variety of topics including:
- TRIZ theory development
- TRIZ industrial applications
- Application of TRIZ in:
- Patent research
- System development
- Product design
- Machine design
- Six Sigma & value engineering
About the Author:
Jahau Lewis Chen is a professor of mechanical engineering at National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan and a standing trustee of the Taiwan TRIZ Association. Contact Jahau Lewis Chen at jlchen (at) mail.ncku.edu.tw.
Copyright © 2006-2011
– RealInnovation.com, CTQ Media. All Rights Reserved
Reproduction Without Permission Is Strictly Prohibited –
Publish an Article: Do you have a innovation
tip, learning or case study?
with the largest community of Innovation
professionals, and be recognized by your peers.
great way to promote your expertise and/or build your resume.
Read more about submitting an article.